Table of Contents
NEW AIRCRAFT #
This page is accessed either by the (+) button in My Aircrafts page, or by the (+) button in My Flights page.
CREATE AN AIRCRAFT #
- Fill the Tail Number (min 5 digits).
- then you’ll have access to the Type field:
- either select your Type (by browsing or using the search bar)
- or create a new Type.
- or accept the aircraft if tail is found in world database :
CREATE A NEW TYPE #
TYPES are IATA main aircrafts for airlines. If you fly on private aircrafts, you’ll have to register a new type.
- Hit the + button
- enter Tail Number (min 5 digits)
- By hitting the +TYPE button, you’ll display 4 new fields : CODE and DESCRIPTION, and SINGLE ENGINE / SINGLE PILOT. Leaving SINGLE ENGINE or SINGLE PILOT unticked means MULTI ENGINE or MULTI PILOT (Flight time will be automatically logged in the right column). Fill your informations and press SAVE.
RESET TYPES #
By taping on the YELLOW button you will reset all types (this will remove your own types)
SINGLE/MULTI PILOT/ENGINE #
Depending of your aircraft type, your flight time will be stored in the corresponding PDF exported logbook column (SINGLE PILOT TIME : SE/ME, or MULTI PILOT)