FlightLog helps you to calculate protection time, depending on weather conditions and fluid type.
- Select FLAPS CONDITION (retracted or extended)
- Select PRECIPITATION TYPE
- Choosing Snow/Snow Grains will open a supplementary menu (visibility) helping you to determine the Snow Intensity
- Select FLUID TYPE (Generic I/II/IV or product name)
- Select RATIO (100%, 75%, 50%)
- Read the HOLDOVER TIME.
Always refer to your airline documentation to crosscheck results.
Results are from FAA 2021-2022 time tables.